LabiaForum.com - large labia are beautiful and sexy

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new here and years ago I posted photos on large labia productions of my gf. I no longer have them. Any idea how I can retrieved retrieve them to post on here?
Welcome Welcome to the Forum Joey Beverage75.  

That's a shame you've lost your gf's pictures.  I don't think you can retrieve anything directly from LLP.  This Forum has several ex-members from that site though.   Perhaps one of them made copies ~ a long-shot possibility.

Good luck with your search .... have fun here Beer3
Hello, I was on LLP too but I don't remember your girl friend ... Don't you have a picture to put us on track ?
(12-17-2018, 05:34 PM)Labialoves Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I was on LLP too but I don't remember your girl friend ...   Don't you have a picture to put us on track ?

I no longer have the photos. I wish I did. I did see 1 thread from a member who has photos from LLP on tumblr. Ill have to do some research. Thank you for your reply.
(12-17-2018, 12:04 PM)Knightoe Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Welcome to the Forum Joey Beverage75.  

That's a shame you've lost your gf's pictures.  I don't think you can retrieve anything directly from LLP.  This Forum has several ex-members from that site though.   Perhaps one of them made copies ~ a long-shot possibility.

Good luck with your search .... have fun here Beer3

I will have to do some research. My gf's lips weren't the biggest but they hung lovely. Thanks again
Sounds like this is your "ex" girlfriend... If it's your current girlfriend then take some pics Wink
(12-22-2018, 05:29 PM)myhandzurhipz Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like this is your "ex" girlfriend... If it's your current girlfriend then take some pics Wink

Not an ex. But no luck taking pics.
Bullshitter alert!
(01-05-2019, 11:00 AM)myhandzurhipz Wrote: [ -> ]Bullshitter alert!

Hahahah quick to judge. Think what you wish. Thats why I asked if anyone has pixs from LLP.