LabiaForum.com - large labia are beautiful and sexy

Full Version: Self Conscious and need honest opinions please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, my name is Luicy and I am very self conscious about my labia.
I have felt this way about my lips for a long time now and felt I was on my own! Every image I used to see gave the illusion that vaginas are neat little things with nothing hanging out, but mine is not like that.
I am so happy I have found this website and are grateful to everyone who writes about their story or posts pictures of themselves and others with big lips. I am also very grateful to everyone who writes such wonderful things about us girls with lips, you really do help people like me a lot.
I have even cancelled surgery I was going to have (labiaplasty) after reading this blog. So thank you very much. (Long story)
Although I am still self conscious, I am less so now because of you.
I would really love to get your option on my lips please (good or bad it's ok)
Thank you so much xx (I hope I have loaded the pictures correctly!!!)

Thumbnails:

[Image: file.html] [Image: file.html] [Image: file.html] [Image: file.html]
Oh You have a wonderfully sized clit. And I LOVE your lips. Everything about you looks nice and moist. Yummy, as we say.
If you have more photos, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would absolutely adore them!
Everything I see there is perfect!!!
Hi Luicy!
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your photos with us. Let me tell you that your labia looks awesome.
(06-03-2017, 01:48 AM)LabiaLuicy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my name is Luicy and I am very self conscious about my labia.
I have felt this way about my lips for a long time now and felt I was on my own! Every image I used to see gave the illusion that vaginas are neat little things with nothing hanging out, but mine is not like that.
I am so happy I have found this website and are grateful to everyone who writes about their story or posts pictures of themselves and others with big lips. I am also very grateful to everyone who writes such wonderful things about us girls with lips, you really do help people like me a lot.
I have even cancelled surgery I was going to have (labiaplasty) after reading this blog. So thank you very much. (Long story)
Although I am still self conscious, I am less so now because of you.
I would really love to get your option on my lips please (good or bad it's ok)
Thank you so much xx (I hope I have loaded the pictures correctly!!!)

Thumbnails:

[Image: file.html] [Image: file.html] [Image: file.html] [Image: file.html]

Frankly very pretty lips! ! I like the third photo! !

We'll say what's swollen ! Fortunately you have kept them whole! !
Mmmmm I'd like to suck them ....
Glad you cancelled the surgery. Large labia are wonderful, and yours look just fine.
They look very good!
Don't listen brain washed beauty propaganda
As you are down there is extremely beautifulSmile
I hope you know that when we encourage, we also have some hopes for more LOL
Beautiful labia! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on cancelling the surgery. I would hate to think of altering the nature's gift to you.
Pages: 1 2