Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diana Sweet
I recently came across these pics of a young lady who goes by the name of Diana Sweet.   However, except that the pics are from a Twistys set and they was first seen on 5 October 2001, I have not been able to find anything about her.   But Diana looks like she is still a teenager and a nice pair of natural tits and we can see, she has very inviting cunt.

[Image: 9EE1m3S.jpg]

[Image: lMXM8mT.jpg]

[Image: 1TKO00z.jpg]

[Image: vfKYa2G.jpg]

[Image: CecIAFo.jpg]
Thanks given by: xxl4skin , nvmnvm , woohoo , cumbie , oldslim
Thanks CC. Really appreciate your efforts in keeping things going.
Thanks given by: woohoo , cumbie , Cunt Connoisseur 2
She's the superstar Marketa!

https://www.indexxx.com/set/207154/twistys-diana/
Thanks given by: Cunt Connoisseur 2 , cumbie
Diana Sweet  aka  Addison,  Angel A,  Angela A,  Dajen,  Danielle,  Deborah,  Diana,  Diana A,  Diana Celeste,  Diana, Dreamgirl Diana,  Iris C,  Jana,  Jenna,  Jenny,  Kerry,  Lucy,  Marketa, Marketa A,  Marketa B,  Marketa Belonoha,  Marketa Michaels,  Marketa Morgan,  Marketta,  Marlies,  Model Marketta,  Sabrina Richards,

First of all many thanks to nvmnvm for your kind comments and also to youllburn for identifying Diana Sweet. I know that many east European girls like to use a number of aliases, but looking at Diana’s list, I am not surprised that I could not find her. I think that she must hold the record! Even more curious is that one of her aliases, and one that she regularly uses is a simplified version of her real name!

Diana was born as Markéta Belonohá on 25 March 1982 in the historic town of Tábor in South Bohemia, in what was then the Soviet controlled Czechoslovakia. She began posing nude at the age of 20 in 2002. These pics of her are from an undated Honey School set.

[Image: R36gKvI.jpg]

[Image: lGPU4T5.jpg]

[Image: WheovlT.jpg]

[Image: AFqHEDt.jpg]

[Image: AVppc0Q.jpg]
Thanks given by: xxl4skin , woohoo , cumbie , youllburn
As most members will know, I have a penchant for girls dressed up as schoolgirls, specially if they are wearing white cotton schoolgirl panties, but although Diana (aka Marketa Belonoha) isn’t wearing any panties, just a pair of tights under her skirt is probably the next best thing.   The pics are from a Hungarian Honeys set (but two of the pics are stamped Club Sweethearts).

[Image: FkygV45.jpg]

[Image: briLcwc.jpg]

[Image: wDElB0f.jpg]

[Image: o0N07mL.jpg]

[Image: 9ksXOqB.jpg]
Thanks given by: woohoo , cumbie , xxl4skin
Here is the gorgeousDiana Sweet aka Markéta Belonohá showing her beautiful cunt in a Hungarian Honeys set titled “Hot Car” which was released on 4 August 2009.   I guess that it is Markéta’s presence that makes the Peugot 406 “hot.”

[Image: yPSd1qi.jpg]

[Image: 7C44E7h.jpg]

[Image: lYfxEAI.jpg]

[Image: 7hnwaSj.jpg]

[Image: ZARaGvt.jpg]
Thanks given by: xxl4skin , cumbie , woohoo