Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
Sad 
Sorry I had to delete my thread cause of what drama that one person caused.  Undecided Sad
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2020, 03:02 AM)Butterflyladyy Wrote: Sorry I had to delete my thread cause of what drama that one person caused.  Undecided Sad
That is horrid. You have brought much pleasure to many people on here. You have to do what is right for you, but I for one will certainly miss your wonderful posts in that magnificent thread. On behalf of us all, I’m sure: we’re sorry you felt compelled to do this.

Nn
Thanks given by:
I agree, please don't let one bad apple spoil everything. Your photos and labia were the highlight of my day.
Thanks given by: just2ofus
Uh...what happened?
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2020, 03:02 AM)Butterflyladyy Wrote: Sorry I had to delete my thread cause of what drama that one person caused.  Undecided Sad

Hello dear Butterflyladyy !
Unfortunately on this earth there are people who do not respect others ! ! and this is another example of the stupidity of some people !
Thank you for making us dream with your body that I love, and of course especially my dream to be able one day to see your beautiful lips in reality ! Drool   Thumbs Heart Heart Heart

A thousand kisses and I hope to see you again on this forum !
Wanted : French woman with long labia to play ! Angel
Thanks given by: cumbie