Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Faye Taylor
Faye Taylor  aka  Christiana,  Faye,  Faye B,  Faye Barts,  Faye X,  Tilda

It always is a great pleasure to introduce an English nude model to the Forum specially a girl who was born only about 30 miles from where I live.   Her name is Faye Taylor and she was born in the Yorkshire city of Sheffield on 7th October 1983, but her lovely little 32A cup tits and her innie cunt weren’t seen on the internet until 2007.   For the next ten years Faye was regularly seen nude on sites like ATK, Karups, Met Art, Nubiles, Suburban Amateurs Twistys, and Vintage Flash.   These pics of her as Faye X were first seen on 21st March 2014 are from All Over 30.

[Image: bj29O1f.jpg]

[Image: lB5NUsQ.jpg]

[Image: diwIVI5.jpg]

[Image: gG8UTra.jpg]

[Image: P8QqlLP.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , Knightoe , rbaxter-11
The photos which I selected to introduce Faye Taylor to the Forum were from an All Over 30 set.   For this post I have turned the clock back to the time when Faye first began showing her little tits and her tight innie cunt on the internet.    These pics from the very first of her 22 shoots for Suburban Amateurs.   In this set Faye tears open her footless tights to finger fuck her cunt whilst wearing rubber gloves which are known here in the UK as “Marigolds.”

[Image: kIg9HrA.jpg]

[Image: xUIt9Iv.jpg]

[Image: Wxz8UZO.jpg]

[Image: iWhdgzc.jpg]

[Image: QaVCo67.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , rbaxter-11