Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kendra Banx
Introducing birthday girl, Kendra Banx, who was born 31 years ago today in San Diego, California.   I guess with Kendra, (whose birth name is Christine Khan), wearing a black bra and blue and white polka dot panties, she is not one of those girls who has a fetish about wearing matching underwear.!  But most importantly, under those polka dot panties, Kendra has a beautiful tight innie cunt, which is why I am introducing her to the Forum.   The pics are from a Karup’s Hometown Amateurs set first seen on 22nd May 2008.

[Image: UfMyOGi.jpg]

[Image: jBkvU11.jpg]

[Image: tS8QZtC.jpg]

[Image: EeW9OFZ.jpg]

[Image: 5qVOnGB.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , butterdog , Redpixel , rbaxter-11
When we first met Kendra Banx, she was wearing a black bra and blue polka dot panties which prompted me to comment that she obviously wasn’t one of those girls with a fetish for wearing matching underwear.   And to prove the point, here she is again, this time in a purple bra and pink lace panties.   But something else I’ve noticed.   Unlike many girls who leave their underwear strewn all over the floor when they get undressed, Kendra hangs her bra and her panties on coat hooks.   The pics are from a Karup’s Home Amateurs set which was first seen on 5th January 2009.

[Image: cNpGb2L.jpg]

[Image: h3YVGaJ.jpg]

[Image: OwUdOjD.jpg]

[Image: frVXPB3.jpg]

[Image: 3uoYJd6.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , butterdog , Redpixel , rbaxter-11
When we first saw Kendra she was wearing a black bra and blue polka dot panties.   In the next post she was wearing a purple bra and pink lace panties.   Now in this third set she is in white panties but no bra.   The pics are from Karup’s Hometown Amateurs set which was first seen on 9th April 2009.   But as you can see in pic #2, I was wrong about Kendra not being one of those girls who leaves her clothes on the floor, because there on the carpet are her mini-skirt, shirt and panties!  But one thing that hasn’t changed is how really happy Kendra is about showing her lovely little tits and her beautiful tight cunt.

[Image: SZLeghG.jpg]

[Image: ZLd4eVq.jpg]

[Image: bniO04W.jpg]

[Image: o2aMNxc.jpg]

[Image: xvjSvDJ.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , Redpixel , rbaxter-11