Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for a men with Large labia sex appeal
Hey Guys,

So I am 20 years old ( I have large labia)!, and right now I am really proud of it Smile! but I have the fantasy of beeing with a men that has this sex appeal for women with large labia Drool

Anyway ... I just met a guy he is 29 and we have a really good connection, and of course we are so attracted to each oder. but, we haven't had sex before. I do not know If I gotta tell him if he likes large labia or or have sex and whatever happens. 
With my last relationship I was kind of disappointed when it comes from sex....

So what do you guys think? Is it OKEY for you If a women tells you about her vagina or is it better to have a surprise hahah Smile

xxx
Thanks given by:
Chances are he will just be happy to have a vagina! I think women think about it a lot more than men do.

Unless of course they are like the people on this site which have a penchant for large labia.

Personally I find it really sexy when a woman has big lips and is confident about them. They look very sexy when they’re spread open and very inviting.

I’d just go for it, if he mentions it then see what he says.
Thanks given by: GinaLove
Hey GinaLove,
As a man who loves large labia (I think they are wonderfully sexy) I'd be pleasantly surprised if I discover large lips on the first night. But if a guy doesn't like that it may be a turnoff for him. I don't know
Maybe subtly bringing the subject so you know his "tastes" could help you figure out what to do ?
Thanks given by:
How big are we actually talking?
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2020, 12:13 AM)flexo Wrote: Hey GinaLove,
As a man who loves large labia (I think they are wonderfully sexy) I'd be pleasantly surprised if I discover large lips on the first night. But if a guy doesn't like that it may be a turnoff for him. I don't know
Maybe subtly bringing the subject so you know his "tastes" could help you figure out what to do ?

thanks for your advice I will try to take the topic to the guySmile
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2020, 12:18 AM)masterorock Wrote: How big are we actually talking?

mmm.. I find that they kinda look like Celine Y Smile

So yeah they are pretty bigSmile
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2020, 12:38 AM)GinaLove Wrote:

She has really nice lips so if your boyfriend doesn’t like it he’s not worthy!!
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2020, 02:11 AM)masterorock Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 12:38 AM)GinaLove Wrote:

She has really nice lips so if your boyfriend doesn’t like it he’s not worthy!!

Yup, I second that. No different from when women look for certain attributes and are disappointed. They'll manage it or tolerate it...until something better comes along.
Not sure how you tell him ahead of time. I've been with a few women that had large labia, and some who had very small. I enjoyed them all, but definitely enjoy the ladies with larger labia. I also know guys who really don't like them. So best of luck. Its kind of a crap shoot.

Just like ladies who must have a guy with a big one, or can't take a big one.... lol