Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chesney Taylor
Chesney Taylor  aka  Chesney (Karup’s PC),  Hayden (Simonscans),  Lyndsay (Karup’s HA),  Sarah (ATK).  

Introducing English glamour model Miss Chesney Taylor to the Forum.   Chesney was born in the city of Newcastle-on-Tyne in 1986 and she began posing nude in 2007.   Here she is wearing a genuine British Registered State Nurse’s uniform complete with an elasticated belt with silver buckle and her watch pinned to her dress.   The pics are from a Suburban Amateurs set which was first seen on 19th May 2008.   We start with Chesney flashing her pretty white knickers which she soon pulls down to show us her delicious cunt which she then happily holds open for us.   What better than a pretty female nurse to show us her wet vagina?

[Image: nhCnv8c.jpg]

[Image: TiI34KL.jpg]

[Image: vizdpfB.jpg]

[Image: XB6i8Cw.jpg]

[Image: 8ZBogZV.jpg]
Here is another selection of pics of English glamour model Miss Chesney Taylor who I introduced to the Forum a couple of days ago.   Once again Chesney shows us her delightful cunt, then after she has a quick wank with her yellow dildo she spreads her cunt lips so that we can see her nice wet vagina.   Once again, the pics are from Suburban Amateurs, this time Chesney’s Set 2 which was first seen on 12th February 2008.

[Image: AqePT3c.jpg]

[Image: 1HWToOF.jpg]

[Image: JE3L1OB.jpg]

[Image: Y6H2y6r.jpg]

[Image: u3vaV0I.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , Redpixel , rbaxter-11