Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lulu Chu
Introducing a very petite Chinese girl, with a very appetising cunt, Miss Lulu Chu to Forum.   Only 4 feet 9 inches tall, she must not only be one of the smallest girls but also one of the youngest girls on the Forum at the moment because she only turned 18 on 14th January 2019.   Several of her bios claim that Lulu was born in Wuhan, a large city in central China and she does have “Made in China” tattooed on her left wrist.   However, having watched some of her videos and heard her talking, my guess is that even if she was not born in the US, she at least grew up in the US, because she has a perfect American accent.   These pics are from Lulu’s first shoot for ATK Exotics, Asians #369647 which was first seen on 19th May 2019.

[Image: 1H31bAt.jpg]

[Image: Uhe9lU0.jpg]

[Image: UmTjdRj.jpg]

[Image: Iqs7qIT.jpg]

[Image: Rt8nw9g.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , nealxnyc , eldios86
I work with a woman who looks 95% like her so this is GREAT for my fantasies!!
Thanks given by: Cunt Connoisseur 2
Thanks nealxnyc.   I’m glad that you liked the post.   Smiley211kl
I guess the pics of Lulu have got you wondering if the Chinese girl that you work with has got pierced nipples too, and if she shaves her cunt, and if she also has got nice puffy cunt lips.   The pics (which are 2000 x 3000) are from Lulu’s second shoot for ATK Exotics Asians #369646 which was seen for the first time on 21st May 2019.

[Image: dhdd8H4.jpg]

[Image: ObET1Li.jpg]

[Image: ZGtt1gx.jpg]

[Image: PQI4rPr.jpg]

[Image: 3RvCzIv.jpg]
Thanks given by: Redpixel , woohoo , cumbie , eldios86 , nealxnyc
Sadly, this is the last set of pics that I have found so far of Lulu showing her teenage cunt – but she seems to have gained a few fans, so I will certainly keep searching for more of her.   These pics are from another ATK Exotics Asians set #369798 which was first seen on 24 May 2019.   Note:  you can clearly see the "Made in China" tattoo  on Lulu's wrist in the second pic.

[Image: a2qsHV2.jpg]

[Image: ARSQl2h.jpg]

[Image: qm9EFE5.jpg]

[Image: aRY2fJh.jpg]

[Image: I1RwXwq.jpg]
Thanks given by: eldios86 , xxl4skin , woohoo , Redpixel , cumbie