Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rimma
Rimma  aka  Lee C,  Lee Tattar,  Lucrezia,  Mira,  Mira A,  Rima,  Rimma A

For a girl who began showing beautiful tight innie cunt on the internet back in 2007, I am amazed that Rimma has not already got a thread on the Forum.   She was born in the Ukraine on 25th January 1987 and her measurements are 34B-25-33.   These pics of Rimma are from a Femjoy set titled “Country House” which was first seen on 21st September 2007.

[Image: JGIry9V.jpg] [Image: s83KQ2l.jpg] [Image: kpwwfgn.jpg]

[Image: Z3OQJ2Y.jpg]

[Image: jP0ooah.jpg]

Content provided by Femjoy
Thanks given by: cumbie , Knightoe , rbaxter-11 , lippenfreund
Here are a few more pics of Rimma, this time in a girl-girl set with another Ukrainian nude mode, Ksusha, who also goes by the name Ksenia.   Both girls were around 20 years old when they posed nude for this set but Ksusha, who is the brunette in this set also has bigger tits – she is a 34C.   The girls have done several shoots together for Femjoy, this one with the title “Carriage for Two” was first seen on 3rd November 2007.   Although Ksusha has a very attractive cunt, I think that her cunt lips are a little bit too big for her to be an innie girl. 

[Image: uSuYxgP.jpg]

[Image: KmOosUa.jpg]

[Image: gIoBlsW.jpg]

[Image: 5FLzgzD.jpg] [Image: O1WTYWo.jpg]

Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , Redpixel , rbaxter-11 , butterdog
Here is another set of girl-girl pics of the stunning Ukrainian models, Rimma and Ksusha.   The pics are from their second Femjoy shoot together which was first seen on 23rd November 2007 under the title “Entertainment.”   As in their first set, I really like the way the girls seem so relaxed about their nudity and are enjoying being naked together but are not feeling each other’s tits or finger fucking or licking the other one’s cunt.

[Image: uISn1jk.jpg]

[Image: Ur7ywNh.jpg]

[Image: XlE32nI.jpg]

[Image: sllV5f4.jpg]

[Image: krlh3lk.jpg]

Thanks given by: cumbie , rbaxter-11 , oldslim , butterdog