Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ashleigh McKenzie
Ashleigh McKenzie  aka  Ashleigh Monroe,  Ashley,  Bianca,  Kate,  Laura

Once again I am delighted to be able to introduce another English girl to the Forum.  This time the girl is Ashleigh McKenzie who was born in the south coast holiday resort of Brighton on 4th September 1984.  She began posing in the nude in 2005, but it wasn’t until 2012 that her natural 34C cup tits and large areola and her nice meaty cunt lips began to be seen on the internet regularly.

This set, from All Over 30 was first seen on 15th February 2016.

[Image: LMV9xb2.jpg] [Image: geXgwrj.jpg] [Image: fg82afA.jpg]

[Image: bAJ8Cea.jpg] [Image: KdabCAK.jpg]

Credit to AllOver30
Thanks given by: Knightoe , cumbie , Redpixel , woohoo , rbaxter-11
Some more picture of Ashley, this time as a 22 year old soon after the start of her career.   The photographs are from a Suburban Amateurs set released on 15th December 2006

[Image: u4wHL7L.jpg] [Image: JEKlhzi.jpg]

[Image: pIwg6SD.jpg]

[Image: GaovKSE.jpg] [Image: chtpexW.jpg]

Credit to SuburbanAmateurs
Thanks given by: cumbie , Redpixel , woohoo , Knightoe , rbaxter-11
Pictures of Ashleigh McKenzie from ATKGalleria's Set #292175, January 14, 2014, @ 1064 x 1600:

[Image: th_992319620_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._516lo.jpg].[Image: th_992321662_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292...2_76lo.jpg].[Image: th_992324189_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._234lo.jpg]

[Image: th_992326736_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._211lo.jpg].[Image: th_992329762_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292...2_21lo.jpg] 

Credit to ATKGalleria, a member of the AMKingdom Network
Here is another great set of photographs of Ashley with her cunt fully shaved.  This set from AuntJudys was first seen on 21st June 2015.    I specially like the first pic of Ashley pulling her panties aside and showing her magnificent cunt …

[Image: edknQS2.jpg] [Image: sS8Mqbl.jpg] [Image: PzEeoFt.jpg]

[Image: sbEuLG2.jpg] [Image: ZKuK0Hy.jpg]

Credit to AuntJudys, a member of the AMKingdom Network
Thanks given by: Knightoe , cumbie , woohoo , Redpixel , rbaxter-11
This red floral baby doll nightie with the matching knickers that Ashleigh is wearing in this set seems to be one of her favourite outfits to wear for a shoot because she can be seen wearing it on at least three different websites!

In this set by Aunt Judy, which was first seen on 26th June 2015, Ashleigh has definitely got her priorities right because in this first shot she is pulling her knickers aside and holding her cunt open and showing us her vagina before she’s even got her tits out …

[Image: 6fAUqMf.jpg]

[Image: eJrwN0E.jpg]

[Image: g5jH4zw.jpg]

[Image: LMxyeVA.jpg]

[Image: lxl1tql.jpg]
Thanks given by: Knightoe , woohoo , Redpixel , cumbie , rbaxter-11
Pictures of Ashleigh McKenzie from ATKGalleria's Set #292726, January 24, 2014, @ 682 x 1024:

[Image: th_205051606_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._458lo.jpg].[Image: th_205053279_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._475lo.jpg].[Image: th_205055591_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._445lo.jpg]

[Image: th_205057476_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._125lo.jpg].[Image: th_205059669_Ashleigh_McKenzie_atk_g_292..._415lo.jpg] 

Credit to ATKGalleria, a member of the AMKingdom Network
Here are some more photographs in her red floral baby doll nightie and the matching knickers.   This time the pics are from a set by Karup’s Older Woman released on 17th April and 15th July 2017.
Unlike my first post of Ashleigh in her favourite nightie, in this set she gets her tits out first, but as soon as she starts taking her knickers off she seems unable to stop herself holding her cunt wide open and showing us her vagina. What a woman!

[Image: CCNAFDi.jpg] [Image: othQs9L.jpg] [Image: 3R8PDUv.jpg]

[Image: oGrwklu.jpg] [Image: uno8Bl5.jpg]
Thanks given by: Redpixel , cumbie , woohoo , rbaxter-11
I mentioned in an earlier post that Ashleigh had done three shoots for different websites in her red floral baby doll nightie.   Although it is listed on her Indexxx page, I have not been able to find any photographs from the third shoot yet, but as it was for ATK Hairy, I guess that Ashleigh hadn’t shaved her cunt for a while previously.   So in the meantime, here are some photographs from an earlier set We Are Hairy, which was first seen on 2nd June 2013.   I have to confess that much prefer Ashleigh with her cunt fully shaved but here she is taking her tights off.   In spite of her minge, I do like the first pic with Ashleigh's cunt lips squashed up under the tights …

[Image: SsmQ5xi.jpg]

[Image: f8RyVPB.jpg]

[Image: YzvnSuh.jpg]

[Image: PCehbkj.jpg]

[Image: 28COv5O.jpg]
Thanks given by: xxl4skin , Redpixel , woohoo , cumbie , nealxnyc , rbaxter-11
Here are some pics of Ashleigh taken whilst she was pregnant in 2011/2012. She did at least two shoots for Unique Sexy Girls and I guess that these photographs were taken when she was four or five months pregnant.   Just look how big her nipples are and how puffy her cunt lips are now … 

[Image: NWNjSgf.jpg] [Image: J3ViUaa.jpg] [Image: EVcLWAi.jpg]

[Image: y00uTEf.jpg] [Image: 7M3V928.jpg]
Thanks given by: Redpixel , woohoo , cumbie , Luvmeatcurtains
Another set of photographs of Ashleigh whilst she was pregnant from Unique Sexy Girls. Judging by the size of her baby bump I guess that Ashleigh must be about 8 months pregnant. Just look how big and dark her nipples are and how wet her cunt is ...

[Image: ri6WoHC.jpg]

[Image: AlsmJX2.jpg]

[Image: T5n83RR.jpg]
[Image: Gmzvu4f.jpg]

[Image: C1JdEAG.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , woohoo , Redpixel , rbaxter-11