Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elisa A
Elisa A  aka  Ally,  Angelina,  Denni T,  Leanna

Elisa A was born in the Ukraine in 9th January 1989 and began showing off her natural 35C tits and her beautiful innie cunt on the internet in 2010. These photos are from an Erotic Beauty set “Presenting Elisa A” which was first seen on 5th July 2013.

[Image: NLwDlc4.jpg]

[Image: RE3Mex9.jpg]

[Image: ibDy1yn.jpg]

[Image: noOv20K.jpg]

[Image: QJAhjl6.jpg]

Labia content created and owned by EroticBeauty, a member of the Met-Art Network
Thanks given by: oldslim , cumbie , butterdog , rbaxter-11
Some more pics of Elisa, this time as Leanna in one of her later shoots after having a large tattoo on her left arm.  The set by Naked Dolls, which was first seen on 12th February 2014, is titled “Inked” and is in two parts.  In the first Elisa is wearing black lingerie, in the second she in a white negligee.  I have mainly chosen photos from the white negligee set because you can see Elisa’s cunt a lot better …

[Image: nkism1P.jpg]

[Image: kmvUbXd.jpg]

[Image: 4fLb0VR.jpg]

[Image: plDuIZr.jpg]

[Image: XRAkkzM.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , rbaxter-11
It has been a while since I posted any pics of Elisa A showing her lovely firm natural 35C tits and her nice tight innie cunt.   So here she is in a Met-Art set “Reward” which was first seen on 30th July 2012.  The pics are kinda nostalgic for me as one of my teenage girlfriends not only had tits like Elisa's, she also wore girdles and skin tone stockings …

[Image: AkPt52T.jpg]

[Image: nYF3AMx.jpg]

[Image: IBU0aJg.jpg]

[Image: 2bGLsT3.jpg]

[Image: mtkgchm.jpg]
Thanks given by: cumbie , Redpixel