Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Shine
I cannot tell you much about this this young lady except that she goes by the name Baby Shine and if her published biographical information is correct, she was born in Russia in 1996 and her measurements are 30B-24-30.   She was first seen in September 2018 and this set “Beauty in Nature” was released by Nubiles on Christmas Day 2018.

[Image: hzM4djn.jpg]

[Image: T81jpeQ.jpg]

[Image: 5TNepVJ.jpg]

[Image: h3MGjrA.jpg]

[Image: I5PSuq7.jpg]

Credits to Nubiles
Here are a few more photographs of Baby Shine from her “Beauty in Nature” set, starting with a shot of her clothes on and carrying her handbag.  OK, I know this is the Labia Forum, but I think it is OK to go “off piste” occasionally and show the girls as people normally see them.

[Image: 37CUZoN.jpg]

[Image: 39v2v4z.jpg]

[Image: 2tgrL6D.jpg]

[Image: D1PJr1o.jpg]

[Image: QYsshU5.jpg]
Thanks given by: Labialoves , Redpixel , woohoo , cumbie , flexo , lippenfreund
A few more photographs of Baby Shine taking her panties off in another set by Nubiles, “Tiny Tease” released by on 31st December 2018.

[Image: xXyy08i.jpg]

[Image: aXFCV03.jpg]

[Image: iFjnJbT.jpg]

[Image: D1VC5Oa.jpg]

[Image: XgoeGFf.jpg]

Credits to Nubiles
Thanks given by: Knightoe , cumbie , woohoo , Redpixel , lippenfreund
Although Baby Shine is now in her 20s, she still seems to enjoy going back to being a little girl again.  In Post #2, we saw her walking, one foot in front of the other, along the top of a railway rail and now here she is blowing bubbles!  The photographs are from an aptly titled Nubiles set “Bubbly Babe” which was released on 28th December 2018. 

[Image: AApmzFM.jpg]

[Image: 2baHBYo.jpg]

[Image: UVDbX8d.jpg]

[Image: xlMFZk5.jpg]

[Image: v33LkRF.jpg]

Credits to Nubiles
Some more photographs of Baby Shine showing her  pert little tits, her nice puffy nipples and her gorgeous cunt in a set by Club Seventeen.

[Image: cV74Fmm.jpg]

[Image: Eo6s5AN.jpg]

[Image: GLH1dTf.jpg]

[Image: L3FGr7g.jpg]

[Image: H9b29xT.jpg]
Thanks given by: woohoo , cumbie , lippenfreund
Continuing from the previous post, here are some more pics of Baby Shine showing us her cunt and playing with a toy in the same Club Seventeen set.

[Image: szWUUkG.jpg]

[Image: dpMLsQM.jpg]

[Image: l89weOG.jpg]

[Image: iIvyHpA.jpg]

[Image: SqjuGHB.jpg]
Thanks given by: Redpixel , woohoo , cumbie , lippenfreund
Here is another Club Seventeen set of photographs of Baby Shine and once again she takes her panties off before sliding one of her toys into her beautiful cunt …

[Image: F3ukmgs.jpg]

[Image: zESQPXP.jpg]

[Image: iIxCuWf.jpg]

[Image: YpFdy9v.jpg]

[Image: QPx9l89.jpg]