Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butterflyladyy
HELP! ! Where is our dear Butterflyladyy? ! ?

there are no longer her pictures! ! ? :-( and I had not recorded them, so I have nothing :-( and yet she made us beautiful pictures and videos in recent days ...
Wanted : French woman with long labia to play ! Angel
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2018, 05:07 PM)Labialoves Wrote: HELP! ! Where is our dear Butterflyladyy? ! ?

there are no longer her pictures! ! ? :-( and I had not recorded them, so I have nothing :-( and yet she made us beautiful pictures and videos in recent days ...

On October 12, Butterflyladyy herself deleted all of her own pictures and posts. By deleting Post: #1 on her main thread, the entire thread (inclusive of all replies) was deleted. She is still registered as a member. I have no idea why she did this.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Knightoe , Maybe someone wrote her things not very nice ? I hope she will come back !
Thanks given by:
Or maybe she just got fed up with all the directors asking her to pose for their fetish instead of just enjoying what she offered and thanking her for it. Why cant we enjoy the beautiful Labia of this lady without wanting to see her do disgusting things
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2018, 11:00 PM)ardenite Wrote: Or maybe she just got fed up with all the directors asking her to pose for their fetish instead of just enjoying what she offered and thanking her for it. Why cant we enjoy the beautiful Labia of this lady without wanting to see her do disgusting things

This!! Some guys just don’t get it, complaining about pic quality and other dumb shit instead of just being grateful that’s she’s nice enough to share her amazing body with us. Oh well.
Thanks given by:
Another one bites the dust.. Sad(

She will be missed!
Thanks given by:
yes it is not false what you say, but having to discuss with her several times, I do not believe that the solicitations would have pushed to delete everything.
in my opinion there is someone who told her things not cool!
but I think she will tell us what it is!
Thanks given by:
If there are people who do not and cannot respect the models, or appreciate the efforts those models make for us I'm all good to have the mods move the threads to a restricted-access sub forum. This will give those models protection and respect from the true large labia admirers.
Thanks given by:
It is truly a shame, she was gorgeous, and wonderfully willing to share.
Thanks given by:
It's a shame, and it's weird anyway ! I don't know what happened ! very saddened .... 8-(
Thanks given by: