Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
The most amazing labia I have ever seen
Rainbow 
These are the only photos I am aware of, of this amazing wonder. I would love to get the chance to photograph her.

[Image: ylw8ysd.jpg]

[Image: VomgZkI.jpg]

[Image: F3Y7MmV.jpg]
Labia
Acceptance
By
Increased
Awareness
Definitely a hanger
Thanks given by: Joey Beverage75
DAMN. HOW DOES SHE WEAR PANTIES
Thanks given by: Joey Beverage75
Found one more of the same girl.

If Anna has super long labia, then the girl in this thread has even larger super-long labia and in addition to that super-thick labia - way thicker than Anna.

Having seen quite a few large labia in my time, I would even go as far as calling this girl's labia the world's largest labia. At least until an even more gigantic labia is found.

[Image: 4zxN3Em.jpg]
(11-13-2013, 11:51 AM)whutdeydo Wrote: DAMN. HOW DOES SHE WEAR PANTIES

very well!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(12-19-2013, 09:13 PM)felix Wrote: Found one more of the same girl.

If Anna has super long labia, then the girl in this thread has even larger super-long labia and in addition to that super-thick labia - way thicker than Anna.

Having seen quite a few large labia in my time, I would even go as far as calling this girl's labia the world's largest labia. At least until an even more gigantic labia is found.

I agree with you that she might well have the largest labia in the world.

From the photos of her so far, I reckon her "short" labium is as long as Anna's long labium (calling it short seems so wrong!) and her long labium is around 1 1/2 times longer which I have estimated to be about 4 inches or 10 cm in itself, just dangling Wow

To put that into perspective, most of the women on this site with large labia wouldn't even be able to stretch both of their lips together as far as this one lip hangs naturally.
Labia
Acceptance
By
Increased
Awareness
Thanks given by: ebaleitung
WOW! That is amazing. And fucking awesome. I could only dream of what it must feel like to slide your hard cock between her beautiful fleshy pussy lips, feeling all that hot meaty flesh rubbing against the head of your cock and you are still not even close to entering her. WOW, that would be so fantastic. Hot, Hot, HOT! Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Here's a direct comparison between these labia and Kelly's as I managed to find a shot of Kelly in essentially the same position. To be quite honest there is no comparison whatsoever. I used to think Kelly's lips were huge, in which case there is no superlative that comes close to describing the magnificence of these labia.

Attached Files Image(s)

Labia
Acceptance
By
Increased
Awareness
If Kelly has huge labia or super-long labia, then the girl on the left side has gigantic labia.

Impressive comparison! Wow
Thanks given by:
DAMN!!!!! Wish I knew who she was!!!
Thanks given by: