Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Brenda - Absolutely Stunning
01-17-2016, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2016 04:08 AM by PaulMApphart.)
Heart Brenda - Absolutely Stunning
Apologies for not contributing here for quite a while, but it is really difficult to find quality models. Anyway, I'm sure you'll agree that the wait was worth it when you set your eyes on this new model that I have discovered.

Her name is Brenda and she is absolutely stunning in so many ways. So with no further ado, here are some introductory photos to whet your appetite.

Labia
Acceptance
By
Increased
Awareness
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Knightoe , nospamming , cheeckie , mang , DiscoTex , FavorTheBold , ruuhann , ooooobi , kraftlos , labialike , icecolde , kberly , KhristjanX , djwantsit , gruben , pussylover , ups570 , eldios86 , AntonLabia , mattvit0
01-17-2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Brenda - A Stunnng New Model
Wow OMG!!!! I'm speechless. "Stunning" doesn't begin to describe this wonder of nature. Brenda is a great find Smiley321kb Excellent photography Paul .... many thanks for sharing Thumbs
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: PaulMApphart , butterdog
01-17-2016, 10:46 PM
I know I speak for everyone when i say - More please!!!
 Thanks given by: Knightoe
01-17-2016, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 10:05 PM by PaulMApphart.)
(01-17-2016 10:46 PM)DiscoTex Wrote:  I know I speak for everyone when i say - More please!!!

Certainly, here you go Smiley211kl

Labia
Acceptance
By
Increased
Awareness
 Thanks given by: Knightoe , butterdog , FavorTheBold , ruuhann , nospamming , any22thing , kraftlos , labialike , icecolde , kberly , Labia-connoisseur , Futuretime18 , djwantsit , pussylover , Meyo99 , ups570
01-17-2016, 11:03 PM
OMG !!

Tnx Paul, the king of large labia Smile
 Thanks given by: PaulMApphart
01-18-2016, 12:48 AM
Excellent
01-18-2016, 03:24 AM
WOW! She looks promising. Great find. I'm not having much luck finding real LLP models at all in the US. Need to try Eastern Europe..lol

Thank you for posting!
01-18-2016, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016 05:24 AM by ruuhann.)
Fuck Me!!! WOW. She's amazing. What a beautiful woman. Awesome body. And her beautiful, sweet looking labia. WOW. I'm in love. Thanks a million for posting her.
PS: I would like to add the Photo-size is fucking awesome as well. You are one fucking lucky man to be taking her pictures.

If you like a post please Comment or give some Reputation or a Thanks. Please Support your up-loaders.
 Thanks given by: PaulMApphart
01-18-2016, 06:31 AM
(01-18-2016 05:12 AM)ruuhann Wrote:  Fuck Me!!! WOW. She's amazing. What a beautiful woman. Awesome body. And her beautiful, sweet looking labia. WOW. I'm in love. Thanks a million for posting her.
PS: I would like to add the Photo-size is fucking awesome as well. You are one fucking lucky man to be taking her pictures.

I bought myself a new camera for this shoot with a 24 MP sensor so that the images are 6000x4000. This is in comparison to the 10 MP camera I had for my first shoot with Honey B, where the images were 3888x2592. This means that the width of the portrait oriented images here are actually longer than the length of the landscape orientated images from my first shoot.

This has allowed me to take such portraits as I've posted showing such incredible detail of Brenda's wonderful labia whilst at the same time being able to show her beautiful face in the same shot.

Labia
Acceptance
By
Increased
Awareness
 Thanks given by: ruuhann , Spanky_D , pussylover , ups570
01-18-2016, 08:04 AM
Thanks, PaulMApphart. You sure know how to work that camera. Fantastic job! Now please tell me you made some videos too. Im so glad women that have sexy features like she does are willing to show them off for the world to see. She looks like she would be so much fun to work with too. She's a perfect Ten!

If you like a post please Comment or give some Reputation or a Thanks. Please Support your up-loaders.
 Thanks given by: foxtail0116