LabiaForum.com - large labia are beautiful and sexy
a friend with probable big inner labia - Printable Version

+- LabiaForum.com - large labia are beautiful and sexy (http://labiaforum.com)
+-- Forum: Getting started (http://labiaforum.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Labia Stories Forum (http://labiaforum.com/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: a friend with probable big inner labia (/thread-6062.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

a friend with probable big inner labia - labialover - 05-13-2021

I know a girl from some years; we are not big friends, but we have common friends and sometimes we met and had some small chat, also on instagram and facebook.

Lately I had some pretty good clues, that she may be the owner of a beautiful pair of long and protruding inner lips.

I was dobious if she was single or not, and had doubts if she was even married too; so some days ago I asked one of our common friends and the answer was unfortunately negative (for me): married.

I would have loved trying to date her, not just for this "labia possibility", but also because she seems quite an interesting and sensitive girl.

End of the little sad story  Sad Confused

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - LabiaAdmirer - 05-13-2021

Show us!

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - labialover - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 08:22 AM)LabiaAdmirer Wrote: Show us!

What ?  

unfortunately I have nothing to show you  Blush 

As I wrote, I have only a "clue" that support (quite strongly) my guess/speculation.

In few words: we both follow the same artistic page that depicts (via drawings) and "support" the variety of female genitalia.
Of all the vulvas's sketches in the gallery, in the past 2 years she gave only 6 or 7 "like" and all to a well defined kind of vulva, with small outer labia and long&wrinkled inner labia.

I think that with very good probabilities, that's the kind of vulva she owns.

Just to understand, that's the type (of course that's not her vulva)

[attachment=1401][attachment=1402]

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - labialover - 06-17-2021

Brief update: in our chit-chat, a couple of days ago I was able to hint, with the right "caution", about the fact that we both follow THAT page. 

We talked about it and luckly she seems quite confortable to talk with me about that; anyway until now I haven't tried to ask her "officially" if she owns large labia, but a couple of things she said, are pointing to that direction ...
And, as I explained in my last post, there's that other "clue" too.

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - Labialoves - 06-20-2021

it's interesting! this kind of situation pleases me, I hope for you that you will go further with her, anyway it seems to look good so that you talk about it more often together...
and maybe her husband doesn't like her pussy and she's trying to reassure herself this way by looking at this discussion and talking about it with you ?
Here is a discussion to develop with her: women sometimes are ashamed of their big lips !

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - masterorock - 06-21-2021

(06-20-2021, 11:25 PM)Labialoves Wrote: it's interesting! this kind of situation pleases me, I hope for you that you will go further with her, anyway it seems to look good so that you talk about it more often together...
and maybe her husband doesn't like her pussy and she's trying to reassure herself this way by looking at this discussion and talking about it with you ?
Here is a discussion to develop with her: women sometimes are ashamed of their big lips !

I’ve known a lot who aren’t happy with their lips if they are big, and found either looking at or sharing on sites like this help them a lot with their self confidence. They realise just how sexy it is and how blessed they are.

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - labialover - 07-14-2021

The situation is evolving ... maybe I'll give you an update in a few days  Exclamation shock

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - Labialoves - 07-14-2021

Ha great !! happy for you !

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - labialover - 07-15-2021

(07-14-2021, 08:23 PM)Labialoves Wrote: Ha great !! happy for you !

the situation is quite complex ... but she told me clearly, that she's interested in me ...

RE: a friend with probable big inner labia - Labialoves - 07-16-2021

This is great ! I hope you will continue to give us news !
I would like to live this kind of situation !